Apple is launching its new iOS 16.1 update on Monday, 24th October. Tech Giant is going to introduce few new features for iPhone users & some significant bug fixes and refinements. These new features include a new iCloud Shared Photo Library, Live Activities for Third-Party Apps, Clean Energy charging, and more.
In addition, the tech company will also introduce the iPadOS 16 and macOS, along with Apple Fitness+.
If you want to enjoy the new iOS 16.1 update on your iPhone, follow these steps to learn how to download it:
IOS 16.1: HOW TO WIRELESSLY UPDATE YOUR IPHONE
- Use iCloud or your laptop to back up your iPhone, connect your device to the Wi-Fi, and plug in the charger.
- Go to Settings > General, then select the Software Update option.
- Select the software update that you want to install. (You can also stick to iOS 16 and still get important security updates or upgrade to iOS 16.1.)
- Select Install Now, tap on Download and Install, enter your passcode, and tap Install.
IOS 16.1: HOW TO CUSTOMIZE AUTOMATIC UPDATES
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Turn on automatic updates and then turn on Download iOS Updates.
- Enable the Install iOS Updates option, and your device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- Your device will update automatically overnight while it is charging.