Kali Linux installation is not a difficult process, Its same like windows installation.Before we proceed for installation we need to know the minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirement:
- A minimum of 10 GB disk space for the Kali Linux install.
- For i386 and amd64 architectures, a minimum of 512MB RAM.
- CD-DVD Drive / USB boot support
Preparing for the Installation
- Download Kali linux.
- Burn The Kali Linux ISO to DVD or Image Kali Linux Live to USB.
- Ensure that your computer is set to boot from CD / USB in your BIOS.
Steps for Kali Linux Installation
- Boot the system and choose the install-able medium. You will get the given screen after the boot.
- Select the Country location, Language and Keyboard option as shown in image.
- Provide your hostname
- Select time zone
- Select the hard disk option as shown in images.
Setup is completed. Enjoy the feature of Kali Linux.